August 15th 2020 - 10:30am
elevation gain (m)
You don't feel ready for the climb up Lysebotn yet, but still want to take part in the cycling experience? Then Sirdal-Bryne is the perfect alternative for you. This is the ride which offers more downhill than uphill!
The race celebrates this year it's 10th anniversary and will be part of Tour des Fjords Experience held on the same date. This means more benefits for you!
The start will take place in Sinnes and follow the same route as Lysebotn-Bryne and the second stage of Tour des Fjords Experience.
If you chose to participate to Tour des Fjords Experience, you have the opportunity to select Sirdal-Bryne as your 2nd stage instead of Lysebotn-Bryne.
What is included in the registration?
- A detailed technical guide with all info about the race
- Marshalls along the route
- Motorcycle marshalls in front of the peloton
- Security vehicles to escort the peloton (including a “broom wagon” after the last rider)
- A professional medical team available during the race and at the finish
- Mechanical support both at the start area and during the race
- Personal bike plate to be placed on your bike and a bib number to be placed on the back
- Feed stations with fresh food and energy products (solid, liquid, energy bars)
- Rankings online/app
- Professional photographers throughout the event (personal photos available for purchase after the event)